Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

problem with dvd and emulatorr!!!please helpp

Posted by Feeley39 
problem with dvd and emulatorr!!!please helpp
June 24, 2009 08:23PM
okayy so i just got homebrew yesterday and i downloaded a rom and i have wii 64 but for some reason it wont load up the rom almost like its not even in there its pops up on something called mp something not sure anyways i click on it and all of a sudden the screen blacks out and nothing come up do you know whyy Please help oh yea and also i got a dvd thing and it doesnt work either...
Re: problem with dvd and emulatorr!!!please helpp
June 24, 2009 08:40PM
ok... slow down. Wii64 is a work in progress. sm64 only runs at half speed. what are you using to play DVDs?
June 24, 2009 08:52PM
is ther anything else i could ust to play roms with then?
June 24, 2009 11:14PM
Feeley39
is ther anything else i could ust to play roms with then?
N64 roms? No.
June 24, 2009 11:27PM
okayy well then whatever but i need help with the dvd art see i have 4.0 and i know i cant install DVDx on that so i was told i need to get hackmii so i did but i dont know how to put it on my sd card properly can you please helpp
June 25, 2009 02:02PM
Feeley39
okayy well then whatever but i need help with the dvd art see i have 4.0 and i know i cant install DVDx on that so i was told i need to get hackmii so i did but i dont know how to put it on my sd card properly can you please helpp
You can install DVDX on 4.0 very easily use the HackMii Installer. Just place it on your SD Card like it was an application and run it via the homebrew channel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login