Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

removing the HBC please respond

Posted by starwars 
removing the HBC please respond
July 02, 2009 08:59AM
i saw this was a way to completely remove the HBC sorry guy but in oder to get the homebrew channel of ur wii u got to lose everthing on your wii all your save file all your brought game from the wii shop chanel soz ppl that how this work to do this go into your wii setting go to format wii system. do this and it WILL GET RIDE OF EVERTHING . but this will also let you play all yor new games the homebrew channel will be gone with out a trace u can thn let your wii update with no worrys and your wii will be fine.hope this help you people. trust me what i said works. i may self made the same mestake and add the homebrew channel wont do it agin but it work ok later ppl.(hope this heped)????????????????does it work????????????????
Re: removing the HBC please respond
July 02, 2009 09:06AM
Nope, formatting the system memory does not remove all trace of the Homebrew Channel. It would have been easier just to run the HackMii Installer and uninstall the Homebrew Channel that way than to lose all of the data on your Wii. And also you can already update with the Homebrew Channel so I don't know why you'd need to remove it for that.
One more thing. The Homebrew Channel is not a mistake (in my opinion) and I'm sorry you feel the way you do about it...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2009 09:07AM by bg4545.
July 02, 2009 12:55PM
Formatting system memory still leaves the title logs, right? Nintendo can check those.
July 02, 2009 01:34PM
Why are you guys so paranoid?
Nintendo never directly attacked homebrew, only piracy.
Every damage for legit homebrew was collateral.

If they wanted, they could have actively removed the channel 4 major updates ago

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2009 01:34PM by daniel_c_w.
July 02, 2009 06:38PM
by deleting it from the wii with the data manager can i update it after to 4.0????????????????????????
July 02, 2009 08:57PM
Ew. Trolling.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.