Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

im new on this,what i need to unlock the Wii??

Posted by wiinobi 
im new on this,what i need to unlock the Wii??
July 17, 2009 04:49AM
hi,im new on this stuff and i have a few questions about how to unlock the Wii:

-what i need to unlock the Wii??
-whats the features i will get by unlocking?
-i have a US Wii,can i play (original games from other regions like Japan NTSC/J games) after unlocking the Wii??
-is it safe to install those hacks to the Wii?,what if i mistake in the install process? can get bricked?
-can i uninstall those hacks?

the main reason i want to unlock the Wii is that i want to play original games from Japan NTSC/J,and i really dont know if those hacks made it possible so i need help on this,thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2009 03:48PM by wiinobi.
Re: im new on this,what i need to unlock the Wii??
July 17, 2009 05:54AM
I'm not going to answer these questions and I certainly dont expect anyone else to. Why dont you do a little reading on WiiBrew and help yourself instead of taking advantage of our forum. Doing some work on your own will build confidence and character.
July 17, 2009 10:41AM
I don't wanne be a strike breaker, but it may help, if you remove the backup parts, Wiinobi.
July 17, 2009 03:56PM
Arikado
I'm not going to answer these questions and I certainly dont expect anyone else to. Why dont you do a little reading on WiiBrew and help yourself instead of taking advantage of our forum. Doing some work on your own will build confidence and character.

geez im just asking,im just a new Wii user so i wanted to clear my doubts,not to take advantage of this forum......what a way to treat new ppl...........-_-
July 17, 2009 04:09PM
wiinobi
Arikado

geez im just asking,im just a new Wii user so i wanted to clear my doubts,not to take advantage of this forum......what a way to treat new ppl...........-_-
If you can't be bothered to read the bold red on the main page, why should I bother to help you? (fFYI, that is taking advantage)

Here are a couple links to get you started:
[www.wiibrew.org] <--FAQ
[www.wiibrew.org] <-- What you can do after installing homebrew
[arikadosblog.blogspot.com] <-- General How-to Guide
July 18, 2009 12:40AM
thanks for the links,thats the info i was looking for,sure i will read it,thanks.......in the end u helped me xD thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login