hacking wii 4.1U?
July 22, 2009 11:09PM
I recently updated my Wii to 4.1U without much thought about hacking. Now I want to hack it but all the hacks I find online are for 4.0. Is it safe for me to hack my 4.1 with the hack intended for 4.0? thx in advance guys.
Re: hacking wii 4.1U?
July 22, 2009 11:25PM
All the "hacks" you need are bannerbomb and hackmii installer. Use bannerbomb to run HackMii installer, choose install HBC, DVDx and if boot2 install is available for bootmii, bootmii as boot2. That's all the "hacks" you need. Most of what you have read about is probably warez stuff, which is very much unsupported here, so if thats what you're here for, just leave. We wont help you with that. But we are more than happy to help you get homebrew up and running on your wii.
July 23, 2009 01:13AM
thank you so much. much appreciated
August 11, 2009 04:38AM
The HBC Installer.rar is absolutely genius! Flawless implementation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2009 11:10AM by soulsiege.
August 11, 2009 05:00AM
I wouldn't say you cured yourself with updating, considering I just soft modded two of my friends' wiis after updating them myself to 4.1U. I renamed it to boot.dol and I also had the private folder in the root of your SD card. Then go to the place in the wii button on bottom right where there are channels, THEN choose SD card. Try it again?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login