Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

usb to sd file mover app?

Posted by junky562 
usb to sd file mover app?
August 17, 2009 01:40AM
hello i have a question. is there an app out there that allows you to move items from your usb port/drive to your sd card? i had a sd card reader but its busted but i have several flash drives and i have apps in one of my flash drives including ocarina and gecko but you have to have the gct. cheat file in the sd card right? yeah that didnt work or me... XD so i thought that maybe there was a app that allows me to put the gct. file in my flash drive start homebrew run that file mover app (if there is one) and move it from the flash drive to my cheats file on the sd card for use with ocarina or gecko. thnx i hope u understand my writing and any advice/thoughts are greatly appreciated!! and to the mods if there is such an app my bad and immediately and by all means close this thread if necessary thnx!
Re: usb to sd file mover app?
August 17, 2009 01:45AM
i am not sure.... but you could get another card reader for for like 3 bucks.....
August 17, 2009 01:47AM
oh what?! where? i live in L.A.
August 17, 2009 01:52AM
here

however it is from China .... i havent had any problems from there though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2009 01:52AM by TopGun96.
August 17, 2009 01:55AM
koo thnx
August 17, 2009 01:58AM
no problem
August 17, 2009 09:51AM
WiiXplore.
August 18, 2009 02:44AM
yea ive tried that and it doesnt work... and i cant find their website or who made it... or at least the controller functions on wiibrew.wiki!!! it opens but i just cant get it to work :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login