Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BannerBomb Not Working

Posted by striped_snake 
BannerBomb Not Working
August 27, 2009 08:08PM
I've tried all available versions of BannerBomb and none of them have been working. I know I'm doing it right because at least one version has worked in the past for me, but now when I go to the SD tab of the Channel section under Data Management, it freezes, no matter which version I choose. I have had the Homebrew Channel, DVDX, and BootMii as boot2 installed and I uninstalled them because I was planning on sending my Wii in to Nintendo, but I decided not to and now I am unable to reinstall anything. I also don't have Twilight Princess or I would give the Twilight Hack a shot. Any suggestions on how I might be able to get the BootMii Installer up and running?
Re: BannerBomb Not Working
August 27, 2009 08:16PM
You don't go into "saves", go into "channels. that should solve your problems.
August 27, 2009 08:33PM
Thanks, but as I said in my original post, I have been going under "channels", not "saves." I realize this is a common problem, but I'm certain it's not mine. Any other thoughts?
August 27, 2009 08:37PM
You will probably just have to use the Twilight Hack or the Stack Smash exploit if you have an NTSC Wii.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2009 08:38PM by MattMan.
August 27, 2009 08:41PM
Thanks, MattMan. I had seen something on the Stack Smash exploit back before it was named and released, but forgot about it. I'll look into it.

EDIT: Worked great after a bit of tracking down around the web. Thanks again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2009 09:05PM by striped_snake.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login