Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some App problems...

Posted by darkshiek 
Some App problems...
September 02, 2009 11:09PM
Just used the Bannerbomb thing to install the HBC (Didn't get BootMii, though I don't think I tried Boot2), and looked at some apps to put on my SDHC card.

The Hombrew Browser says it can't find my SD Card, or a USB stick (which I tried, but it's only a 512 mb one).

Mplayer CE said something like it wasn't in a valid place, and gave me the options it should be in (Though HBC found it, so...).

Then I tried Guitar Fun and Guitars on Fire. I can't even see Guitar fun in the HBC list, and GoF just loads with a green bar at the top, with the rest of the screen being blank.
Re: Some App problems...
September 02, 2009 11:10PM
Try to reformat your SD (or SDHC) card as FAT. Guitar Fun, might have to be renamed boot.dol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2009 11:11PM by TopGun96.
September 02, 2009 11:52PM
Ok, well, I reformatted to FAT32 (was the only option with windows XP). Renamed Guitar Fun to boot.dol. And now it "works" but it says problem saving song datas (Bad grammar is bad). GoF and Mplayer still don't work.
September 03, 2009 12:00AM
are you using SDHC or regular? If you cant find FAT it might be labeled MS_Dos (or something like that)
September 03, 2009 12:05AM
Technically, it's a SDHC Micro with the full sized SD adapter, which is probably causing my problems.
September 03, 2009 12:16AM
Yeah i have one of those... it doesnt work very well with most apps. i constantly have to reformat it. no problems with my non SDHC regular SD card.
September 03, 2009 05:25AM
hmm... my MicroSDHC card works just fine, might be because it's Sandisk though
September 03, 2009 02:20PM
I think it is because mine is a Kingston (awful choice might I add)
September 04, 2009 04:55AM
Yes well... it was a Kingston with 4 adapters for 12 bucks, 15 with shipping... and I wanted it for my Acekard (for my DS :p).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login