Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew gone, update automatic, now what???? HELP

Posted by anyhogan 
Homebrew gone, update automatic, now what???? HELP
September 30, 2009 04:43AM
Even my original Zelda game goes black screen,(is this because the hack is on my card?) but other store bought games work. I loaned my originals to grand kids, how long before this is fixed? I am techno stupid and it took me forever to get this far and now it's all gone. HELP, by the way I didn't watch You Tube to figure out how to play a disk in my Wii.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2009 04:52AM by anyhogan.
Re: Homebrew gone, update automatic, now what???? HELP
September 30, 2009 08:47PM
Your Wii did NOT automatically update. It is not possible, there was no code in 4.1 to allow this to happen.
September 30, 2009 10:19PM
SifJar
Your Wii did NOT automatically update. It is not possible, there was no code in 4.1 to allow this to happen.
Exactly.

I believe we have a forum troll.
October 03, 2009 06:22AM
I didn't have 4.1 I had downgraded to 3.2 or 3.4 can't remember for sure anyway I got homebrew back but am having problems with it.
What is forum troll?
October 03, 2009 06:46AM
Forum Troll 1
Someone who gets pleasure by typing annoying/controversial/offensive words at strangers on internet forums, for them to read.

Thats what a dictionary definition gave...

anyhogan
I got homebrew back but am having problems with it.
What kind of problems?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2009 06:47AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
October 04, 2009 02:15AM
Never mind, I thought I was on a getting started forum, but my questions are pointless and I am a troll. It really hurt my feelings. I was just trying to learn.
October 04, 2009 04:39AM
Our apologies, we get a little defensive here.

SifJar is right, the update was not automatic. By Zelda not working, you mean it gives only a black screen, right?

Also, downgrading from such a new version was a very bad idea, downgrades often don't work correctly and really aren't necessary.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login