Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WII64 help PLZ

Posted by tommy863 
WII64 help PLZ
October 11, 2009 03:17AM
I just installed the new version of wii64, and it runs fairly good. There are a select few of roms that dont work and i was wondering if there was anything that i could do to get them to run properly?
Re: WII64 help PLZ
October 11, 2009 03:53AM
There could be some issues with some of the games because not all aspects that make those games work properly are properly emulated. Check this list:

Compatibility List
November 23, 2009 08:54PM
i can help you with that

You have to have 2 Folder Called Wii64 One
suppose to have Boot File and other Will be Called Wii64 with Saves and Roms

IF you don't have that Check your Wii see if you got it if not find your file Wii64 on your computer find your program where ever it is okay just explore it see if you have boot and save

if your doing it on SD Card Wii

Wii64 (make sure it has Boot inside that folder is so Drag that Wii64 (HOLE Folder) to the Wii Apps on your SD

so if you want to download your Wii64 folder should be on the top of the root sd but this file on here will be only the Saves and Roms Files if it doesn't work check your rom file if its php or 7zip go to this site call www.coolrom.com
and you should be able downlod with Zip file after that just extract them and just drag the game file you download into your sd that has Wii64 Rom Folder

Hopefully it helps

so this is what suppose to look like
SD
Apps(this one should have Wii64 folder that has Boot.elf) then right in front of your SD after Apps
the Wi64 Folder just on your sd card make sure it has Rom and Save (This One Does Not Need to go to App)

then if you done this correctly then the games you download like Wii64 from file you drag those (Make sure you extract) to your Wii64 roms File thats in your Wii64 that has Save and roms
then go to your Wii
Load the Homebrew
Load the Wii64
Go To video make sure this all this is on
PPS Turn on
2xSal Text On then go to General and Click Save Settings.cfg it should say Save Settings
Load the the Rom from your SD There You Go

so on your SD Folder it should look like this

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2009 09:03PM by HelperSpakey.
November 24, 2009 01:54AM
If Wii64 can load the ROMs, and they are known-good, there is nothing you can do. It isn't perfect yet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login