Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MPlayer_CE

Posted by Marth21 
MPlayer_CE
November 07, 2009 03:46AM
I have DVDX installed. I have the DVD I want to watch. But whenever i play DVD or Play DVD(libdvdnav) it doesn't play. Please help!
Re: MPlayer_CE
November 07, 2009 03:57AM
Do you have the newest DVDx? If so, that is why it doesn't work. Wait for an update to mplayer ce.
November 07, 2009 03:58AM
I have the latest version of DVDX.
November 07, 2009 04:00AM
The newest one has a new title ID that Mplayer CE doesn't know to look for yet..... An update should be out soon.
November 07, 2009 04:01AM
That would explain alot! Thanks!
November 07, 2009 04:03AM
No problem...

P.S. The new Mplayer CE has a new GUI that is supposed to look great.
November 07, 2009 08:58AM
TopGun96
The newest one has a new title ID that Mplayer CE doesn't know to look for yet..... An update should be out soon.

In other words, it's like a shortcut on your computer to, say, My Documents, but My Documents has been moved. It is a broken shortcut. Same stuff, different location. "Title ID's" are just the names of folders.
November 07, 2009 02:55PM
I Downgraded via tona's AnyRegion Changer. Does that make any difference?
November 07, 2009 02:56PM
Marth21
I Downgraded via tona's AnyRegion Changer. Does that make any difference?
What? What system menu were you on before?
November 07, 2009 03:00PM
You could now install the old DVDx, and MPlayer CE would work, or install the MPlayer CE USB 2.0 cIOS, which allows DVDs to be played without the need for a seperate DVDx installation (the cIOS only works in mPlayer CE, so other apps which use DVDx will still not function correctly.)
November 07, 2009 03:03PM
SifJar
You could now install the old DVDx, and MPlayer CE would work, or install the MPlayer CE USB 2.0 cIOS, which allows DVDs to be played without the need for a seperate DVDx installation (the cIOS only works in mPlayer CE, so other apps which use DVDx will still not function correctly.)

Yes, I forgot about USB2.0 cIOS. On 3.2 it should be possible to install.
November 07, 2009 05:06PM
I was on 4.2. then i realized, WHAT GOOD IS THIS! so i swiched back to 4.2
November 09, 2009 01:44AM
I'd rather wait for an update. i dont trust even the most highly trusted or reccomended cIOS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login