Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Finding a Cios 249 installer that works with gc controller

Posted by shaqdiezal 
Finding a Cios 249 installer that works with gc controller
November 08, 2009 07:26PM
Does anyone know of, or can give me a link to a cios 249 installer that works with a gc controller. My wiimote won't sync with my wii. Thanks in advance. Diezal
Re: Finding a Cios 249 installer that works with gc controller
November 08, 2009 07:32PM
Why do you need a cIOS249 installer?
November 08, 2009 07:32PM
cIOS generally isnt supported here due to the fact its uses are 98% warez. If you have a legit use, use tona's patchmii version. dont think it'll work with a gc controller though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2009 07:32PM by SifJar.
November 08, 2009 07:58PM
Why is this in "Testing Corner"?
November 08, 2009 11:48PM
why is this here at all?
November 09, 2009 12:18AM
Because he posted it here, it's here. I'm giving him a chance to explain himself because I can think of a legitimate posting reason to "clear him".
November 09, 2009 12:42AM
okay then, I'd really love to hear this explanation.

let's hope its a good one. No Offense to shaqdiezal, as I didn't intend to be mean, just to get my point across.
November 09, 2009 01:22PM
or maybe he have a brick wii that has a boot2 bootmii
November 09, 2009 05:56PM
Sorry about the late post guys. I'm really sorry about posting this in the testing corner. I'm new to this site and I don't know a lot about it. The reason I wanted the cIOS installer was because I bricked my Wii and I needed it downgrade my Wii so that I could play my PURCHASED games again. Only somehow I screwed up my homebrew channel and my wiimote won't respond to it. Sorry about any miss understandings that I may have caused. Thanks for being patient with me. Diezal
November 09, 2009 07:00PM
Sounds like you may have sysconf mess-up. Download the setting_replace mod released recently and try it. I'll try and find a link for you.

EDIT: BTW, you do not need to downgrade, but you do need cIOS. The link is here : [www.tehskeen.com]

I'd advise installing cIOS and then using this, over downgrading.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2009 07:02PM by SifJar.
November 11, 2009 05:19PM
Thanks for the link sifjar. I'm currently in the process of doing what it is telling me to do with my bricked wii. Thanks again
November 11, 2009 05:27PM
It didn't work because it said that I needed an updated ios249 and I'm having trouble finding a cios 249 installer that works with a gc controller. Any suggestions or links?
November 11, 2009 07:28PM
I believe that one I cant link or suggest here has support for GC controller, but I'm not 100% sure. And as I say, I can't suggest or link it here.
November 15, 2009 05:45PM
well um. Do you know anyone that can develop one and then post it on the internet?
November 15, 2009 05:48PM
no cIOS installer other than tona's will be supported here. there aleady IS one on the internet, but it isnt supported here. sorry.
November 20, 2009 05:06PM
Ok Thanks. I'm really sorry that I bothered you and I thank everyone here that helped a noob like me out with everything thanks alot. Especially you sifjar and you too Arikado. Thank yoooooooou! Keep me posted if you find out anything new about my problem and I'll do the same thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login