Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HELLO games not showing after some installation

Posted by eddie_g87 
HELLO games not showing after some installation
November 24, 2009 05:29AM
hello im a totally noob , i installed a software from the homebrew browser, after that i install my rom games were not showing up , if someone could know what installation did this please let me know, and plz let me know how to fix this issue to show my rom games again. i would also appreciate if someone could tell me why i havent been able to play dvds on my wii :(
Re: HELLO games not showing after some installation
November 24, 2009 05:30AM
I can't answer the first question (don't use emulators) but for the second one: do you have DVDx installed?
November 24, 2009 05:33AM
why dont use emulators?
November 24, 2009 05:34AM
i have to add something to the first queestion, before the installation it gave me a warning that it could replace the folder of bla bla bla , but i took the risk and then it happened
November 24, 2009 05:41AM
1. I don't use emulators because I don't have a legal way of making ROMs.
2. Perhaps your ROMs are in the wrong folder.
November 25, 2009 02:59PM
First off: What emulator did you download? And did you install DVDx? (As TopGun96 just asked.) You can play DVDs on your Wii, but the player needs to be updated for use with the latest version of DVDx.
November 25, 2009 09:46PM
it was not an emulator, what i downloaded it was something cios or bios something like that for the wii I didnt even know what it was, and i downloaded the dvdx from the homebrew browser but it still didnt work : /
November 25, 2009 09:54PM
cIOS is not in Homebrew Browser. It is also fail used for piracy, and unsupported here. however it would have no effect on your emulator.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2009 09:55PM by SifJar.
November 25, 2009 11:10PM
i guess im wrong in expaining this , let me clear things up .. what i downloaded was from homebrew browser. i cant remember what it was maybe it was the application to make shortcuts of your emulators on the wii screen
November 26, 2009 07:50PM
there is no app to make short cuts to emulators in "wii screen" in homebrew browser (i am assuming you mean make channels for emulators). Either you are lying about downloading it from Homebrew Browser, or it didn't do what you think it did. And BTW, there is NO WAY cIOS is in HBB, and nor is cIOS used to make channels ("shortcuts") to emulators.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login