Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

changing wii hacks

Posted by shizzo 
changing wii hacks
January 04, 2010 06:42PM
so i have the Twilight Hack on a 4.0u system. And i want to update to 4.2 and use this Indiana Pwnz hack. I was wondering what i have to do (delete, remove, add) any files or anything else to do this safely? or if it is possible at all. Do i just have to just leave it as is and then do the Indiana Pwnz over it or what? thanks for the help
Re: changing wii hacks
January 04, 2010 07:07PM
Why not install the homebrew channel? Then you could launch your homebrew from a channel instead of having to use a game for it.
January 04, 2010 07:25PM
i have the homebrew channel, i get alot of freezing and errors with the Twilight hack and i figured it be good to have the new updates so i can play the newer games that have updates with them..
sorry im pretty new when it comes to this stuff, my friend did the hack for me before. so i might not get some stuff

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2010 07:43PM by shizzo.
January 04, 2010 08:34PM
You do not have the Twilight Hack. You have HBC, which was installed USING Twilight Hack. Provided you have the latest version of HBC, you are safe to do the update, and HBC will not be removed by it. If you don't have the latest version, just download the HackMii Installer 0.6 and run it and update HBC (and DVDx if you use it).
January 04, 2010 08:45PM
so basically all i have to do is update HBC first then i should be able to update to 4.2 system?
and how do i find out what version of HBC i have?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2010 08:55PM by shizzo.
January 04, 2010 09:55PM
Press the home button when you enter the HBC. It should say the version number in the upper right corner.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login