Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snes9x GX Saving Issue

Posted by Atamisc416 
Snes9x GX Saving Issue
January 04, 2010 07:17PM
I am pretty new to the Wii Homebrew system, but I am pretty fluent in other forms of using homebrew apps and softmods. (IE xbox, dreamcast, etc...) Anyways, I can't get Snes9x GX to recognize I have a saves folder. I constantly get an error with\ something like "can not find SD:\apps\snes9xgx\saves" I made sure my folder was in the right place and all my setting seem correct. I don't know if I have just missed something completely rediculous or not. I searched the forums for a couple of days now and couldn't really find a similar problem.
Re: Snes9x GX Saving Issue
January 05, 2010 08:33AM
On the root of the memory card, you need a separate folder. It should look something like this

apps\snes9xgx
snes9xgx

In the SNES9xgx folder, you should have 3 folders; roms, saves, and cheats. Put the roms in the roms folder, and the games should save SRAM (if applicable)/snapshots (save states) to the saves folder. The snes9xgx folder in the apps folder should hold your emulator boot stuff (the boot.elf/dol and the other 2 things).

I had the same problem when I upgraded my SNES emulator to the newest release. I fixed it by renaming it to the name of the emulator, and it works well now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2010 08:35AM by Mestizo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login