Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I NEED HELP !!!!!

Posted by ilikeplay3 
I NEED HELP !!!!!
January 09, 2010 12:07AM
Hi im new i just install homebrew channel and dvd and when i try to install BootMII i cant it says
Mounting SD card...
Creating directory /bottmii ...
Writing /bootmii/armboot.bin ...
short write,SD card full?

FAILED (-2)
what can i do my SD card is 1 GB and cant be full i have a black WII 4.2E what can i dooooo!!!!!!
Re: I NEED HELP !!!!!
January 09, 2010 12:10AM
it is obviously full. Make some room on your SD card.
January 09, 2010 12:48AM
finally i install it but when i try to make the copy NAND it stops and never go on i waited 5 min an nothing
January 09, 2010 12:56AM
Make sure:

1.) Your SD card has at least 300mb free.
2.) Your SD card is inserted in your wii.

Its okay if you turn off your wii during the NAND backup process, so just turn off your wii, make sure the requirements I listed are fulfilled, and then try again.
January 09, 2010 02:34AM
NAND backups are about 528mb, so you need at least that much space on your SD card.
January 09, 2010 05:11PM
Seeing as you have a black Wii I am guessing you have BootMii installed as an IOS, which I feel I should tell you is not that useful. If your Wii is bricked, you will not be able to access BootMii to restore a NAND dump, and if you can access BootMii/IOS there is ALWAYS a better way to fix the problem than a NAND restore, so really there's not much point in taking a NAND dump at all. Although you probably should do it anyway, but just don't rely on it to get you out of any brick situation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login