Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

updating my wii

Posted by dan3008 
updating my wii
February 22, 2010 08:14PM
ok, i'm trying to update my wii to system menu 4.2 (i gave up on 3.2 lol) only i keep getting an error 32004. i know i can connect to the intenet because i can use the homebrew browser. he update starts then i get the error.

all i can think is that when my stupid brother tried to do the same update while useing SNEEK it messed something up. Any help please? I'm at a loss on what to do.
Re: updating my wii
February 22, 2010 09:39PM
Did you look up the error code at Nintendo's support site? (I would if I was at my computer..)
The only other thing I can think of is I think a System Menu hack/patch that forces a error code to block online updates. Could that be it?

And, no it can't be because of SNEEK.
February 22, 2010 10:59PM
it isnt a patch or a hack bcause i cant find any that work on menu 3.1 thats why i want to update

All i can find on the error is that its a bad connection or the srver is bus. but i know the connection is good and i have done it at different times of the day to try and overcome a busy server. an more advice.
February 22, 2010 11:27PM
You could update with my Dop-IOS MOD since you say you can use your internet connection from homebrew.
February 23, 2010 12:33AM
ok, i got it. which IOS's do i need to install?
February 23, 2010 12:51AM
You must Install IOS 70 or you will get a full brick. You should update all the rest of the IOSes as well.
February 23, 2010 01:45AM
Using Dop-IOS MOD:

First install an IOS that accepts fakesigning if you do not have one.

Update to the latest version of IOS 70. Do not apply any patches to it.

Update to the latest version of IOS 61. Do not apply any patches to it.

Install System Menu 4.2 for your region.

You must do this in this exact order. If not, you will brick your Wii.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2010 02:13AM by Arikado.
February 23, 2010 02:06AM
ok, i must have done something wrong. My HBC is upside down and the hackmii installer isnt working. it says that theres no vounrable iso. any help here?
oh and my boot me installed to ios is gone.

what versions of which IOS's shouls i be running with what patches?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2010 02:09AM by dan3008.
February 23, 2010 02:11AM
dan3008
Did you even read what Arikado told you?

Arikado
First install an IOS that accepts fakesigning if you do not have one.

Update to the latest version of IOS 70. Do not apply any patches to it.

Update to the latest version of IOS 61. Do not apply any patches to it.

Install System Menu 4.2 for your region.
February 23, 2010 02:15AM
dan3008
ok, i must have done something wrong. My HBC is upside down and the hackmii installer isnt working. it says that theres no vounrable iso. any help here?
oh and my boot me installed to ios is gone.

What did you do and why aren't you following my instructions I gave you?

Now, before you follow my instructions, let's fix your HBC:

1)Run Dop-IOS MOD
2)Select an IOS that accepts fakesigning
3)Install IOS 30 v1040 without any patches
4)Run the hackmii installer and reinstall your HBC
5)Your HBC is now fixed, follow the instructions I gave previously.

(Perhaps I should have expected this from you ...)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2010 02:15AM by Arikado.
February 23, 2010 02:17AM
sorry i acted on jbc007 instructions befor you posted.

thankyou. your a life saver. i thourght i was going to have to find a way to restor my old nand backup.
February 23, 2010 02:32AM
dan3008
sorry i acted on jbc007 instructions befor you posted.

You must have patched the IOSes when installing them, which I did not tell you to do. This problem does not occur with unpatched IOSes.
February 23, 2010 09:57PM
My mistake. well its all sorted now.

and what was this ment to meen Arikado?

Arikado

ps, have you ever been on the wii game studio forums? you seem odly familliar to someone i knew on there.
February 23, 2010 10:59PM
dan3008
My mistake. well its all sorted now.

and what was this ment to meen Arikado?

Arikado

ps, have you ever been on the wii game studio forums? you seem odly familliar to someone i knew on there.
Yes, that's what I'm getting at darling. Fortunately for me, your uninspired ego is much too big to stop you from responding. Anyone stupid enough to administrate those scam forums (and delete everything I ever posted there; remember this: [arikadosblog.blogspot.com] ) is in my honest opinion stupid enough to be unable to follow the simplest and clearest of instructions.
February 23, 2010 11:59PM
ok, 3 things. 1, i'm not an admin over there. I am simply a humble user going by the name ketufe. so dont get me confusd with dan3008 over there. 2 i have been working for fatquack trying to track you back here since that inscidnt, you just droped yourself in it. 3, please kep the insuls out your just bing chiledish and showing yourself up.
February 24, 2010 12:32AM
1)That's extremely interesting as we have a ketufe registered over here. Do you mean to tell me you have two accounts on this forum? Why?

2)Why and how the hell are you "tracking" me? I've done nothing except speak out against that shit fatquack is trying to pawn off to people exclusively on this forum and the long-since deceased tehskeen only.

3)If anyone's acting childish it's you and your butt rod fatquack. A)You both spell like children. B)You're tracking me in a 5-year-old's game of 'private eye'. C)You both conspired to place false accusations of me being some (I believe to be made up) person who spammed you guys. You also put username after facebook.com and assumed the person who popped up was me. Idiots. With my previous points in mind, I conclude, D) you have the brainpower of child and certainly act accordingly.

Take note of something here: When I get argue with someone, unlike yourselves, I don't back down and delete/edit my opponent's content and/or try to pretend like there was never a problem. I fight back or admit I'm wrong (you both owe me the biggest apology in the world for the nonsense you've tried to pull with me). I never try to cover things up because I have nothing to hide. I believe that you are more than deserving of my insults and personal attacks after the ones you have attacked me with (including threats of a lawsuit over false accusations based on speculation), so I will throw them at you as I please.

Edit: Btw, I just checked, and 3 months after our first battle with each other the product you are selling is still illegal. I now have a close friend who is going to complain to paypal and see that it gets removed immediately (he was successful at killing a couple sites with similar motives to yours).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2010 01:01AM by Arikado.
February 24, 2010 01:06AM
hold your horses. You seem to think that i'm part of developing/selling WGS. I'm not. I agree it should be free. but it isnt, get over it. and no i'm not ketufe here. i'm on;y ketufe over at WGS. I didnt deleat your posts, i wanted to see what happend in that dibate.

as for tracking you, i was mearly asked to watch to make sure you dont spread falseifications about WGS here.

I didnt accuse you of anything actually, i just asked if you were from there because you seem similar to a member over there and i wonderd if you were the same person, who said anything about spamming?

and you admitted to being cornell
Arikado
and delete everything I ever posted there
Hes the only person to have any posts deleated so far.

finaly it is not illigal. Fatquacks leagal reps have had a look and agree that its dubious, but legal (just) and thats good enough.
February 24, 2010 01:56AM
dan3008
hold your horses. You seem to think that i'm part of developing/selling WGS. I'm not. I agree it should be free. but it isnt, get over it. and no i'm not ketufe here. i'm on;y ketufe over at WGS. I didnt deleat your posts, i wanted to see what happend in that dibate.
Okay, this is interesting. Thank you for the clarifications. What debate are you talking about?

dan3008
as for tracking you, i was mearly asked to watch to make sure you dont spread falseifications about WGS here.
Obviously I haven't. I've only pointed out that it abuses the hard work of other people and lacks features essential to making it worth the $10 entry ticket.

dan3008
I didnt accuse you of anything actually, i just asked if you were from there because you seem similar to a member over there and i wonderd if you were the same person, who said anything about spamming?
Oh, okay, so hide behind fatquack now and act like you were never a part of this even though previously claimed to be. Fine. And for the record, fatquack was the one who said things to me about you guys having problems with a spammer.

dan3008
and you admitted to being cornell
Arikado
and delete everything I ever posted there
Hes the only person to have any posts deleated so far.
Excuse my french but what the FUCK is wrong with you bastards? Look up the account Arikado on the Wii Game Studio forums. It will say I made 4 posts on your forums. None of these posts exist because they were deleted by dan3008.

dan3008
finaly it is not illigal. Fatquacks leagal reps have had a look and agree that its dubious, but legal (just) and thats good enough.
Yes, it is illegal. Fatquack has admitted to this. Even though it would only take 5 minutes to fix the legality issue, fatquack has been putting it off for months in what appears to me and many others as an attempt to steal credit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2010 01:58AM by Arikado.
February 24, 2010 02:25AM
dan3008
i'm not an admin over there. I am simply a humble user going by the name ketufe. so dont get me confusd with dan3008 over there.
dan3008
and no i'm not ketufe here. i'm on;y ketufe over at WGS.

Wii Game Studio Forums / Dream Land - Google cache

According to that, the email account used by dan3008 is pieman_purple@hotmail.co.uk which is the same one used by you, dan3008 here on WiiBrew. Explain that.

I'm just trying to point out the facts..
February 24, 2010 06:21AM
What I think is funny is that if he really isn't the dan3008 on the Wii Game Studio forums, why does he have the exact same username as him? I wouldn't join some forum under the name bg4545, that's just stupid and rude...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login