Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't get started

Posted by wdiddy 
Can't get started
March 24, 2010 07:07AM
Okay I'm at version 4.2, I've loaded the hackmii v 0.6 files onto my SC card and followed the instructions, it looked like 2 files loaded and the bootmii did not, at least that's what that DOS looking screen seemed to state. After that nothing, my wii seems exactly the same, no Homebrew channel showing anywhere. What did I miss???? Please help.
Re: Can't get started
March 24, 2010 08:03AM
cmon 12 views and no help?? Can't be that hard with so many people up and running
March 24, 2010 09:59AM
I'm guessing by "2 files loaded and the bootmii did not" means it can only be installed as IOS.
When it shows the items saying : Can be installed/Can only be installed as IOS.

It should say "Continue" below all of the items. Click it with the Wii remote (A button) and then choose what you wish to install.
If it says it cannot install, please say what the error message was.

This might help you out.
March 24, 2010 08:32PM
Thanks Pokeglobe, got the HBC now. Now I'll go find out how to do everything else.
March 24, 2010 11:57PM
wdiddy
cmon 12 views and no help?? Can't be that hard with so many people up and running

Have patience sometimes it can take time for people to respond, we have lives, I had a topic that took days later before somebody replied. When you post sit back have a drink relax and wait sombody will be along to help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login