gecko os 1.9.3 region free
April 13, 2010 05:34AM
I have installed gecko os 1.9.3 onto my Wii.
but i dont know what to do or how to launch the game to play imported games.
Do you just load up gecko os 1.9.3 and just launch the game through there? or do you have to configure some other stuff?
Please help me with this one guys. I dont really know much about this please provide some step by step info.
Im trying to play TVC the jap version.
thanks.
Re: gecko os 1.9.3 region free
April 13, 2010 06:28AM
lacev
Do you just load up gecko os 1.9.3 and just launch the game through there?
Yes.
lacev
or do you have to configure some other stuff?
You shouldn't have to mess with the settings unless you're going from NTSC to PAL TV signal. If you're launching a Japanese game on a US Wii/TV you should have no problems just launching it.
April 13, 2010 05:07PM
bg4545
lacev
Do you just load up gecko os 1.9.3 and just launch the game through there?
Yes.
lacev
or do you have to configure some other stuff?
You shouldn't have to mess with the settings unless you're going from NTSC to PAL TV signal. If you're launching a Japanese game on a US Wii/TV you should have no problems just launching it.
So you just mean just launch it when you load up gecko, or just launch it on the original channel?
I was confuse because the older versions like 1.9 had a rebooter option that you can switch the region free on or off but this one don't.
And you can reboot the game be pressing B so I thought 1.9.3 have some missing things.
April 14, 2010 04:05AM
Just launch it in Gecko.

Unless you had IOSes with the signing bug, the rebooter and channel features wouldn't work. 1.9.2 (I think) and later can detect the presence of the signing bug, and will hide features that only work if you have the bug if you don't have it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login