Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boot2 menu not coming up

Posted by acertain 
Boot2 menu not coming up
May 05, 2010 06:31AM
I installed BootMii via boot2 a while ago (via HackMii v0.2) and haven't been doing much with it. For a while I loaned the machine to some friends and they turned on the Wii Connect 24. Since we got it back, I have the impression that when I power on the Wii with a disc in the drive, it won't come up; I'll have to take the disc out and then the BootMii menu will come up. My kids just got Super Mario Bros Wii and we put the disk in an tried to boot, but it didn't come up. When I took the disc out and power cycled, it went straight to the Health and Safety Warning. The disc slot flashed like normal, but it didn't come up to the BootMii menu.

Anyway, my plan is to do a full system update and then re-install boot2 via HackMii 0.6. Is there anything I should be aware of? Should I be concerned that BootMii seemed to stop working? I ensured that the SD card was still in the slot and bootmii was readable.

Any advice appreciated.

Andrew
Re: Boot2 menu not coming up
May 05, 2010 07:10AM
You will definitely need to re-install bootmii. Your version is way outdated. I believe updating via the Hackmii Installer will fix the issue you are having.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login