Sin & Punishment 2
May 08, 2010 10:09PM
So, since Sin & Punishment 2 has just been released here in the UK I would eagerly like to go out and buy it, but are there any issues with playing it on a 4.2E system that has homebrew enabled? I have a NAND backup so if anything gets deleted by the game I can restore it, but I wouldn't mind knowing beforehand...

Perhaps I could run it using my sneek NAND instead? Anyone know if this would work with other games like New Super Mario Brothers? I'm only asking about legitimate disc based copies of these games, before anyone gets the wrong end of the stick.

Or perhaps there is no need to worry?

Thanks!
Re: Sin & Punishment 2
May 08, 2010 10:16PM
No need to worry, go ahead and play to your hearts content. You're on the latest System Menu, there's nothing they can do really. I highly doubt they will ever add HBC detection or something like that to games.
May 08, 2010 10:26PM
Great - thanks for the reply.

I'm hoping this follows for Mario Galaxy 2 as well!
May 08, 2010 10:32PM
Yeah, will do probably. Although by the time it comes out, Ninty may well release a new update and use SMG2 as enticement to upgrade...Although pretty much everyone who knows a bit about homebrew knows that we dont need to update to play games ;)
May 10, 2010 04:41PM
My system version seems to be 3.2E. Should I just ignore the update or update it some other way? Or even update to 4.2E?
May 11, 2010 01:16AM
eebrog
My system version seems to be 3.2E. Should I just ignore the update or update it some other way? Or even update to 4.2E?
You can update to 4.2E via WiFi if you want to. Its perfectly safe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2010 01:16AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login