Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

homebrew help

Posted by freegame36 
homebrew help
May 18, 2010 07:26AM
stupid question here but hope someone can help me. I modded my wii and and when i use the remote, the pointer is a middle finger. Can this be changed? not to appropriate for the kids. I really dont remember it before. could this have happened with a update or something. I know this is very stupid but i am about to unmodd my wii because of it. Please help if possible. thanks
Re: homebrew help
May 18, 2010 07:32AM
This is happening probably because you installed some theme on your wii. Remove the theme, and your issue will leave.
May 18, 2010 07:46AM
i dont have any themes. the only thing i put on my wii is application from HBC. I bricked my wii with themes awhile back ago. dont plan on doing that again. Any other suggestions?
May 18, 2010 07:51AM
is it possible it could have come through on a game?
May 18, 2010 07:58AM
No, probably some sort of theme issue, may have been on the WAD you used to install the system menu again. Just get a new one from NUS and install that. Unless the middle finger is on the homebrew channel, that happens when you use a WAD to install it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2010 08:04AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
May 18, 2010 08:07AM
I dont know if I would consider hacking wii's and writing, probably what most people would consider illegal programs as turning out just fine. Not to mention sitting in front of a computer all day probably in your parents basement just fine. Sorry if that sound rude but you can take that as you will also...ole yea, good FUCKING night.
May 18, 2010 09:21AM
What happened there ^?
IIRC the middle finger in the HBC randomly occurs on some Wiis, I'm not sure how to get rid of it..
May 19, 2010 01:38AM
Basically, you did something to your Wii or to the HBC that made the HBC not work properly. Make sure you aren't using a patched HBC or an HBC installed from a WAD.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2010 01:46AM by WikiFSX.
May 19, 2010 08:12AM
WikiFSX
Basically, you did something to your Wii or to the HBC that made the HBC not work properly. Make sure you aren't using a patched HBC or an HBC installed from a WAD.
I thought that makes the HBC upside-down... and the middle finger is random or something
May 19, 2010 12:57PM
The upside-down HBC results if you have fakesigned the HBC's IOS. I went on the IRC channel and talked to some people and learned that the middle finger is basically an error message (sidenote: I got the upside-down HBC and not the middle finger when I fakesigned the HBC IOS). I thought about launching the HBC with Gecko, but Gecko appeared not to let me launch it.
June 01, 2010 03:36AM
With all that said...how do you turn it back to rightside up. I have the same problem with the up sidedown HBC. Not really sure what I did??? Any ideas on fix?
June 01, 2010 04:25AM
Reinstall it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login