Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HomeBrew "Frozen"

Posted by SkyClad 
HomeBrew "Frozen"
May 30, 2010 08:49AM
So, I fire up HomeBrew with the SD card I always use. Get to that black screen install the update for homebrew and everything works fine. But when I close out it says something like "Unable to write to SD card" So now I cant do anything, I press cancel and my wii Freezes up. I hold the power button for a few seconds and restart my wii, go back to the homebrew channel and now when it loads nothing happens the little earth at the bottom blinks for a sec, goes solid white but it never reads my SD card doesnt do anything after that just sits there will bubbles on the screen. When i press home I get 4 options "Back" "Restart Wii" "Turn Off Wii" "Main Menu" (Might be alittle off) but I don't get reload or anything like I have read about and ive tried 3 SD cards (All SD brand, something said they work more consistently) all 2 Gigs and I formated the drive on all 3 of them with both Fat32 and Fat file system then reloaded the same files and nothing worked I just get the same blank bubble screen.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
Re: HomeBrew "Frozen"
May 31, 2010 01:56PM
Get some apps.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login