Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Upside down cursor?

Posted by swany23 
Upside down cursor?
June 06, 2010 10:04AM
I recently installed the homebrew channel using the bannerbomb exploit. Running on a 4.2 Wii, I used the appropriate bannerbomb for it. It installed fine but inside the channel the cursor is upside down, I did some googling and found some people with similar problems such as the channel being upside down, but my promlem is only the cursor is upside down. Any help is appreciated :D
Re: Upside down cursor?
June 06, 2010 03:17PM
I believe someone said disabling WiiConnect24 and reinstalling fixes this
June 06, 2010 03:59PM
Thank you for the tip, I will try this and report back.
June 06, 2010 04:03PM
Turns out I never had wiiconnect24 enabled, so didn't work :(
June 06, 2010 05:28PM
I also said to disable internet. Disable any internet connections and unplug any USB thing in the Wii before reinstalling. Also, make sure there's no disk in the Wii.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2010 05:28PM by Mestizo.
June 07, 2010 08:03AM
Thanks! I will try this new method asap and report back.
June 07, 2010 01:33PM
There may be no solution to this problem, and it may not matter.

Unless the entire HBC is upside down.
June 08, 2010 11:11AM
Sorry for the late reply, tried suggested methods and still a no go :( Pic attached for no real reason, just to show the problem
June 08, 2010 09:11PM
I've never seen that issue... except for when my Wiimote screws up for a few seconds
June 08, 2010 09:46PM
Try re-syncing the remote, using a different remote, or using a Classic Controller. Unless it's also an issue in any homebrew game that requires motion control, there's nothing wrong with it.
June 09, 2010 05:39AM
Try reinstalling the Homebrew Channel.
June 09, 2010 02:01PM
If your remote functions normally, it may just be a visual error. You could report the bug at bugs.hackmii.com, but that seems mostly unused.
June 09, 2010 05:21PM
I've tried re-syncing and I only have one wiimote at the moment. I have ordered a classic controller and it should arrive in about a week so hopefully it will be easier to navigate the channel with the controller or hopefully it may even fix it! And tried reinstalling a few times to no avail :(
June 10, 2010 09:41AM
Your wii remote is *kinda* broken. One of mine does the exact same thing, however, it's only in homebrew (Doesn't matter which)
My other 5 remotes work fine, it's just one.

However, I might be wrong.
June 25, 2010 06:04PM
This is going to sound stupid, but does the cursor turn right-side-up if you turn the wiimote over? Does the cursor always point down or can you turn it sideways?
June 26, 2010 05:18PM
turn the remote upside down and whack it a few times no joke
June 27, 2010 01:30AM
rockets
turn the remote upside down and whack it a few times no joke

My Wiimote's accelerometer got stuck one time, and Nintendo actually suggested this...and it solved the problem
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login