Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thinking of getting SMG2

Posted by Mestizo 
Thinking of getting SMG2
June 11, 2010 02:10AM
I've read a few posts on here about SMG2 deleting the Homebrew Channel and rumors that it disables re-installation. Is that true?
Re: Thinking of getting SMG2
June 11, 2010 02:17AM
June 11, 2010 06:23AM
Mestizo
I've read a few posts on here about SMG2 deleting the Homebrew Channel and rumors that it disables re-installation. Is that true?
Source?
June 11, 2010 08:05AM
WaxyPumpkin72
Mestizo
Source?

[forum.wiibrew.org]

Kinda weird you asking that when you were one of the people posting in that topic, Waxy.
June 11, 2010 10:00AM
Mestizo
WaxyPumpkin72
Mestizo
Source?

[forum.wiibrew.org]

Kinda weird you asking that when you were one of the people posting in that topic, Waxy.
Oh, lol.

Thats because his HBC wasn't fully up to date prior to the update of the system.
June 11, 2010 10:24AM
My HBC is 1.0.6, IOS61 v21.29
I installed it back in early December, when I got the Wii (I think it was the 6th or 7th)

Should I be ok?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2010 10:32AM by Mestizo.
June 11, 2010 08:30PM
Mestizo
I installed it back in early December, when I got the Wii (I think it was the 6th or 7th)

Should I be ok?
...Yes. I believe you've been told its OK multiple times now... :P
June 11, 2010 11:53PM
WaxyPumpkin72
Mestizo

Should I be ok?
...Yes. I believe you've been told its OK multiple times now... :P

^What Waxy said

And now I'll take a moment to answer the question you have floating through your mind right now. Your Wii will be fine. You shouldn't lose the HBC, if for some strange reason it's gone, I have a solution. Reinstall it.

Now, before the mods give me any warnings for random flaming, I just want to make this perfectly clear. You've asked the question, we answered it, then you asked in another thread that asked the same question, after it had been answered. You've also probably done some research on your own, and found out SMG2 has the 4.2 update, which, if you look around here at all, you'll find that the 4.2 update is safe unless you do something stupid. There was no need to ask 300000x, and with a little searching, you would've found out that your version of the HBC is the latest version, which if you read the Wiibrew page for the HBC, you would find that it gets around the 4.2 update's check for the HBC. Now, I stay here because I like to help people, for the most part. However, some people, like you, kinda annoy me sometimes, just because they ask as a default instinct, rather than a last resort as it should be. Sorry to be so brutally honest, but, It's.....well....true
June 12, 2010 12:05AM
Lol.

I think its time for teh lock.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.