Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Menu 4.3 just released, got notice to my wii tonight

Posted by dirtrider73068 
Menu 4.3 just released, got notice to my wii tonight
June 22, 2010 05:48AM
Well I guess ninty got there way and have released menu 4.3, I have my wii connect24 on to get notices and just now saw it flashing blue so I decided to check it and it told me they now have 4.3 menu released and I that I could update, which of course I choose not to to prevent demolishing my homebrew channel. So with that did they just now release it, or has anybody heard of this being released and is there works in progress I hope to get around the 4.3 menu, if not I will not choose the update, for as long as it takes till a work around has been found. So those that don't know.....

Do Not Update To 4.3 you may lose your homebrew.
Re: Menu 4.3 just released, got notice to my wii tonight
June 22, 2010 06:06AM
Nintendo Support Website
Wii Error:004

The error code you received indicates the system is attempting to load unauthorized software. Unauthorized modifications to save data or program files may impair game play or the Wii console and should be removed.

Looks like a new error code has come to light. Doesn't look too good. :\

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2010 06:12AM by Sonicdude41.
June 22, 2010 06:08AM
No it doesn't look good for right now but in due time I am sure the good guys that work hard at coding and reading code will figure it out, guys like that I am pride of, if not we wouldn't have what we have with the wii now. I am just wondering if its been a just new release and they haven't had a chance to look at what code in there they updated and see if the can have a work around with it.
June 23, 2010 06:22AM
i got mine update today.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login