Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thememii 0.4 question?

Posted by newlife 
Thememii 0.4 question?
July 10, 2010 04:55AM
Hi, not sure that this is the correct place but i'll hazard a guess that it is. If i'm wrong can an admin please move this to the correct place. ok here is my problem. I am useing Thememii 0.4 to create a custom theme for my wii (i know the risks but i am allready brick safe :)) However i have eoncounded a silly little problem. I cannot find where the background for the wii menu is. can anyone help me??

thanks in advance

newlife.
Re: Thememii 0.4 question?
July 11, 2010 01:01AM
dont install system menu themes its stupid and not worth it
July 11, 2010 07:37AM
HELPINFO
dont install system menu themes its stupid and not worth it

... I would beg to differ. I can't help with the question though, I don't like backgrounds. My personal favorite theme is Darkwii

That being said. Themes are a matter of taste. If you know what you're doing, and you understand how the Wii works, and if you are very much into aesthetics, like I am. They are very worthwhile. You just gotta be careful
July 15, 2010 10:17PM
Background can only be edited via a brlyt edit AFAIK, which is illegal to redistribute (most Wii themes are actually illegal for this reason, e.g. DarkWii). For personal use, it is legal, but its also a pretty advanced thing to try and do, so I'd advise against it. If you really must, google for BRLYT editing tutorials and try and work it out ;)
July 17, 2010 03:51AM
Thanks, will have a look. However i may jst stick to changing the health warning, i changed my friends to say

Your wii is now ready to brick
Please press A to continue
This will make your wii
Compleatally unrecoverable

Press A

and he belived it, i had him going for about 2 weeks lol. Then i changed it back. Well thanks again.

new
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login