Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think i messed up, im an idiot >.>

Posted by dokosatchii 
I think i messed up, im an idiot >.>
August 10, 2010 04:10AM
So my wii version is 4.2, and I booted into the SD card and everything fine, then I get to the install homebrew channel, installed it fine. Next DVDx, but I didn't see the option, so I thought maybe I am not on the main screen, I hit exit, thinking it was back one, and it exit the whole set up. The wii works fine, but when I try to boot into the SD card I get a black screen. How do I proceed to install DVDx and Bootmii anyone?
Re: I think i messed up, im an idiot >.>
August 10, 2010 04:42AM
Try running the hackmii installer from within the homebrew channel. Also, the option to install DVDX has been removed from the latest version of the hackmii installer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2010 04:42AM by Arikado.
August 10, 2010 04:54AM
Do you mean the bootmii installer? All I see is launch bootMii, is there a way to clean slate this so I can start over?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2010 05:03AM by dokosatchii.
August 10, 2010 05:33AM
yes when you first launch bootmii there is an option to install DVDx and bootmii though DVDx only works for the earlier versions of the wii. You can download them both there
August 10, 2010 05:39AM
Thank you.
August 13, 2010 09:21PM
Hokieman
yes when you first launch bootmii there is an option to install DVDx and bootmii though DVDx only works for the earlier versions of the wii. You can download them both there

I have one of those old wiis that dvdx worked on but I recently updated my wii will that effect my ability to run dvdx in any way?
August 13, 2010 10:25PM
aidan
Hokieman

I have one of those old wiis that dvdx worked on but I recently updated my wii will that effect my ability to run dvdx in any way?
DVDX is now discontinued so it doesn't matter anyways.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login