hi i have a problem when i try to install the homebrewchannel
September 20, 2010 04:58PM
hi :(

i have a wii with 4.0E

When im running the HackMii installer, I get the scam warning, but then it freezes

and i use the latest installer (0.8V) from bootmii.org

what should i do?????? :(:(:(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2010 04:59PM by asafb2k.
Re: hi i have a problem when i try to install the homebrewchannel
September 20, 2010 08:48PM
Sometimes it takes a while for the "Press (1) to continue" to appear. Are you sure it freezes?
September 21, 2010 04:44PM
yes im wait 20 minuts....
September 21, 2010 05:18PM
Have you performed other modifications to your Wii? Either physical (modchips) or software (cIOS installations)?

If you tell us, that could give us a better clue on how to help you.
September 23, 2010 01:49AM
Also, check your SD card for a file called installer.log. If it exists, post its contents here.
September 26, 2010 01:03AM
when i try and install the homebrew channel it goes to a fake any title deleter and not to the homebrew install because someone brfore has tried to install and must have jacked it up so now i can not install homebrew channel does any one have any advice how to fix the problem thank you in advance? !!!!!
September 26, 2010 01:38AM
ALAN
when i try and install the homebrew channel it goes to a fake any title deleter and not to the homebrew install because someone brfore has tried to install and must have jacked it up so now i can not install homebrew channel does any one have any advice how to fix the problem thank you in advance? !!!!!

Please start your own thread instead of hijacking other threads.

Make sure that you have the HackMii Installer in the correct location on your SD card.
September 26, 2010 06:22AM
sorry for the high jack but still not the problem any title deleter still comes up after it says load boot.elf can you help me ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2010 06:27AM by ALAN.
September 26, 2010 06:28AM
You need to remove AnyTitle Deleter and put the HackMii Installer on your SD card. If that's not the problem then what is?
September 26, 2010 06:48AM
i have done that homebrew was on here already but i erased it because the any title deleter was already on like that so i did take it off and it still goes to any title deleter
September 26, 2010 07:31AM
Okay I don't think you understand. You need to delete AnyTitle Deleter from your SD card. Then you need to put the HackMii Installer onto your SD card and run the exploit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login