Can i use a MicroSD card for the Smash Stack?
October 02, 2010 01:33PM
Hello forum,

I am very noob at this so I am hoping this is the right location for this question. I was wondering if it is okay to use a MicroSD card in an SD Reader or slot card whatever you want to call it. Because that is how my camera reads it since my camera only takes SD, but when i but the MicroSD card in the SD slot card, it works fine. And i just want to know if Smash Stack is made for just SD, or also can be used with a MIcroSD in a SD card. By my common sense it wouldn't make a difference since in the end, the same card type is used. just wanted to confirm with someone with more experience. Thank guys.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2010 01:34PM by DarknessDweller.
Re: Can i use a MicroSD card for the Smash Stack?
October 02, 2010 03:28PM
Yes, that'll work.
October 02, 2010 03:33PM
Okay, thank you very much Arikado.
October 02, 2010 05:54PM
Sometimes some people do experience issues with micro SD cards in adapters, but you may as well try, shouldn't be any harm in that.
October 02, 2010 06:05PM
There is no contraindication on using MicroSD cards, you should be good using it.

However, some MicroSD cards are not compatible with the Wii, but you can not know if yours is until you try it. So feel confident to go ahead and try it. In the worst scenario it won't work, then you will know.

Good Luck
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login