Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HBC help!!!

Posted by thenoland 
HBC help!!!
October 31, 2010 08:11AM
When i used bannerbomb to install the hbc, i used a 128mb card. i tried copying the entire root of the original card to a 2gb card but when i launch hbc none of my apps show up. any suggestions?
Re: HBC help!!!
October 31, 2010 10:12AM
Not all cards are compatible. You should go for brand name cards instead of generic ones, since they're the most likely to work. It doesn't guarantee they will, but they still have a higher chance of them being recognized.

Also... you sure you copied everything to the correct paths? You might have accidentally copied a folder wrong.
October 31, 2010 11:46AM
Magil
Not all cards are compatible. You should go for brand name cards instead of generic ones, since they're the most likely to work. It doesn't guarantee they will, but they still have a higher chance of them being recognized.

Also... you sure you copied everything to the correct paths? You might have accidentally copied a folder wrong.

Are you sure that the lock switch on the left of your SD is not on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2010 11:46AM by ShadowSpectrum.
October 31, 2010 02:24PM
its not locked but it is some random off brand. ill probably go get a new one today and try it out.
October 31, 2010 03:09PM
It's been confirmed on-line that 2GB SD cards such as a Kingston ($8) work best on the wii. If you are serious about Home-Brew I would say that you get a 2GB one as they are the fastest and most reliable. Unfortunately, as expected they are more expensive, but aren't too hard to get. Personally I own 2 2GB Kingston's that I bought solely for the wii and I haven't experienced any issues with them so far.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login