Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

getting WiiXplorer to save its settings changes

Posted by DonsSword 
getting WiiXplorer to save its settings changes
November 05, 2010 06:40PM
Been using the wonderful WiiXplorer to manage my SD card whenever I get too lazy to walk over to my computer to dig thru my directories--I love this app. The challenge I am having is that I would really like to have rumble permanently off when I am in WiiXplorer. There is an options/settings menu where I can turn it off, but every time I relaunch WiiXplorer the change I made is gone, and I have go back in and change it again. This happens in every session I have with this app.

So, how do I get my updated settings in WiiXplorer to save, and be in place the next time I launch the app?

As usual, thanks to the WiiBrew community for all their hard work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2010 02:04AM by DonsSword.
Re: getting WiiXplorer to save its settings changes
November 08, 2010 04:45PM
This is a bug introduced in the last revisions of WiiXplorer.

The settings.xml file is stored in the directory sd:\config\WiiXplorer however, it looks like now the application does not create this directory by itself anymore. Previous versions of the application created the directory at the time they generated the settings.xml file.

In order to get your settings saved, just create the folder sd:\config\WiiXplorer in your SD and it should be able to create the settings.xml file.

Regards,
Re: getting WiiXplorer to save its settings changes
November 09, 2010 02:54AM
Super! Will do.

Thanks!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login