Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Headbanger headset IOS?

Posted by megamike360 
Headbanger headset IOS?
November 15, 2010 07:56PM
Hey, I have homebrew and whatnot, and I also have the new headset, now the thing is it's not being detected by my game, does anyone know what IOS it uses? I thought it used 58 because of USB 2.0, but that didn't work. Does anyone know anything about it? Has NUS been changed recently with new IOS's? Thanks.
Re: Headbanger headset IOS?
November 15, 2010 08:08PM
If your game works, you have the correct IOS for the game. Use dop-Mii to make sure all your IOS are up to date.
November 16, 2010 03:07AM
Are you sure USB headsets can be registered by Wii games? What game are you using? If it's Animal Crossing or Monster Hunter Tri, you need the Wii Speak.
November 16, 2010 03:26PM
SifJar
If your game works, you have the correct IOS for the game. Use dop-Mii to make sure all your IOS are up to date.

Not to be a drag... but I'd be careful of the vagueness of your statement. Some people who read this might be somehow led to believe they have to update every IOS they have currently installed, which (if they have absolutely no idea what they're doing) might make them also accidentally update their Sys Menu IOS, thus causing a brick.

Now, as I said, I'm not trying to be a troll. Just making simple suggestions. If it's out of line, please do say so and I'll delete this post.
November 17, 2010 05:26AM
The headset he is talking about is specifically for Call of Duty: Black Ops. No other games support it as of now, so if he's using another game, it would make sense.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login