Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew installation results...YOU WILL WANT TO READ

Posted by smeesmay 
Homebrew installation results...YOU WILL WANT TO READ
December 01, 2010 03:40PM
so i wanted my wii running it all. Give credit 1st to all coders and designers who got their products to the stage where playing is an option. I have a 2tb usb 2.0 hooked to my wii. Latest ios's and the works. what i have compiled is a list of what homebrew apps can be ran straight from harddrive and which have to be ran from a sd card. 1st off all harddrive info is in a 450gig Fat32 partition (creating one this big is as easy as downloading Fat32format) (google it)

SD----->Alien Puzzle Wii; Don''t Get Crushed; Fridge Magnets; Kidspaintv2.0; PieChart; Sandtraps; ShootMii; Smashing (didn't write down the rest); Toddwiis; Wiiquiz; Wii Shooting Gallery; Wiibreaker; WiiDoom

USB2.0 Hard Drive-----> FceUltra (NES); SNESplusgx; Yaztwii; Wixball; Majong; Briickout; KmononaPong; DESmmuWii; Powder Toy;
Now for the 2 that gave me a heckova time---Genplus GX (newest Version) & wii64--both need a rewritten dol file you can find
on wiihacks forum (sorry no link) that are recoded for usb2.0. Rename these files as boot.dol and install over previous one in each
emulator folder. Works like a dream.

Games I couldn't get to work----> Adrieneb (don't even know where i found this dating sim (lame-o I know, but I'm working on a
comprehensive collection....)
Snake beta--says invalid wii file; Tetwiis (only get if you love a good DSI exception error-show all your friends); WiiOperation (also an invalid wii file)

So there it is, I know some of these files tell your where to place the folder (thanks to those who do); but for the most part they don't say which will run from hard drive and which can't. SO I DID. Let me know what else to try (please send link)
Re: Homebrew installation results...YOU WILL WANT TO READ
December 02, 2010 03:50PM
Tetwiis by Pembo works fine to me
December 03, 2010 07:06PM
Axel
Tetwiis by Pembo works fine to me

Same here, and so do most of the applications mentioned.
December 03, 2010 08:15PM
thanks. but no help. didn't tell me how to fix mine. looking more to help noob's figure out where to put the different apps to get them to run if you have an attached usb harddrive and dont want to fill up space on your memory card. just stating something works hardly needs a 2nd post, let alone a first
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login