Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HELP ME!!!!

Posted by Robloxian 
HELP ME!!!!
December 11, 2010 11:16PM
Backstory
Hopefully this time it'll work! >:I Dumdedumdedum...
Wii
Press A to continue. *Wii Menu Music*
Robloxian
*Click*
Wii
*Homebrew Channel Start Screen Music!* Launch Bootmii *Black Screen* SD Card>apps>WIIEARTH>Now booting WIIEARTH...
Robloxian
Awesome!!! It worked!!! I can't wait!!!
Wii
Failed to boot the selected file!
Robloxian
Aw, come on!! I haven't even downloaded a single file on the HBC, and yet, it fails!!?? Great one above! HELP ME!!!
And that's my backstory! Please tell me why I can't load Homebrew apps! And no! I can't load it from the HBC!
Re: HELP ME!!!!
December 12, 2010 12:30AM
Why are you trying to use BootMii to load homebrew? You must use the Homebrew Channel to load apps; NOT BootMii.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2010 12:32AM by bg4545.
December 12, 2010 01:50AM
also, do you have any apps on your sd card. You can't download them directly through the HBC you have to do that through a seperate app called the homebrew browser.
December 12, 2010 04:01AM
g_man
also, do you have any apps on your sd card. You can't download them directly through the HBC you have to do that through a seperate app called the homebrew browser.
OK. So lemme see if I gotcha there. In order for the homebrew apps to function correctly and show themselves in the HBC, I need to place the Homebrew Browser inside the apps folder, am I right? If not, then would placing the apps folder in the Homebrew Browser folder be right?
December 12, 2010 07:45AM
Put the "homebrew_browser" folder inside the "apps" folder.
April 03, 2011 02:59AM
Dun work. Am I supposed to extract the Homebrew Browser Folder?
April 03, 2011 06:08AM
Robloxian
Dun work. Am I supposed to extract the Homebrew Browser Folder?
Yes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login