Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hel with homebrew

Posted by pp123 
Hel with homebrew
February 18, 2011 06:13PM
Hi, sorry for my English and if my question was answered before. I tried to install the homebrew with Indiana pwns an could not succeeded. My SD seems empty. If I go to Datamanager it says the game should be played once before I could save it.
I tried several files and some of them gave error 403. With instructions with some file there was a note that I need the original game Indiana and I shold play it tto the first level and save the game. Is it possible to install homebrew without original game because I don't have it and how.
Thanks, PP
Re: Hel with homebrew
February 18, 2011 08:32PM
If you have system menu 4.2 or below you don't need any games, you can use an exploit called bannerbomb to install homebrew.
February 18, 2011 10:27PM
If you are on 4.3 you will need a game exploit and the original game for your region.
February 19, 2011 07:59AM
Thanks. I'm on 4.3. Can I downgrade it to 4.2 and then do the hack bannerbomb?.
February 19, 2011 08:14AM
February 19, 2011 06:26PM
You don't ever want to downgrade, its a bad idea for one another it can cause a problem and cause bricks.
February 19, 2011 06:57PM
It is impossible to do in your situation anyway. You want to downgrade to run an exploit so you can install HBC; but how would you run the downgrader? With an exploit. And if you could use an exploit, there's no need to downgrade.
February 24, 2011 09:24PM
Just pick up a copy of Indy or get Super Smash Bros. Brawl (the better choice if you're gonna want to use a game after running the exploit) and use either Smash Stack or Indiana Pwns.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login