Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HackMii Installer Temporary Mirror?

Posted by Zeke50100 
HackMii Installer Temporary Mirror?
March 08, 2011 12:25AM
It's been a long time since I last used any homebrew on my Wii (my days of custom Guitar Hero songs are pretty much over), but I've wanted to update to the newest version of the HBC (and to the newest System Menu) to be able to use the Wii Shop channel again. Unfortunately, the auto-update on HBC fails me every time, and bootmii.org's download site hates me (both most likely due to my terrible internet connection).

I was wondering if someone could just very briefly upload the latest installer from bootmii.org to MediaFire (which doesn't hate me so much as other direct downloads and other upload sites) and pm me a link, I'd be forever grateful. I understand that in the attempts to reduce scams, piracy, and other things, the download would need to be shut down ASAP.

No modification to the files at all, please; literally just take the download from BootMii, and upload it to a site where I can use it XD

Thanks for reading, and I hope someone could make this happen! (I understand if it can't, though)
Re: HackMii Installer Temporary Mirror?
March 08, 2011 05:38AM
Sent ya a PM.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login