Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Newbie installation on 4.3u and no exploits available

Posted by kittikatt60 
Newbie installation on 4.3u and no exploits available
March 16, 2011 12:35AM
Have reviewed the Wii Homebrew Channel Installation Guide and unfortunately I don't own nor does my local blockbuster carry smash stack, indiana pwns, bat haxx or anything else recommended for my new Wii 4.3u and I really want to install Homebrew. Is there any other possible way to install or any recommendations regarding the necessary exploits?

I do have an SD card and reader, working great and a HD properly designated and formatted as well and an external USB 2G available all ready to go to work.

Just need to figure out how to get around the exploit issue since no Discs are available in my area...
Re: Newbie installation on 4.3u and no exploits available
March 16, 2011 04:13AM
Have you tried other game stores or might check online with gamefly.com its a game rental site that netflix but for games they might haveing something setup a trial account get the game do the HBC then send it back and close the account.
March 16, 2011 05:36AM
Thank you dirtrider73068 I didn't realize there were companies out there that do games like Netflix does for movies. Problem solved! ;-)
March 17, 2011 03:36AM
Yup hasn't been around as long as netflix but set up just like it but for games. Glad your fixed up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login