Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NuBee and never mod my wii

Posted by up1urs 
NuBee and never mod my wii
April 26, 2011 08:00AM
okay, sorry guys but i just learned i could hack my wii, i have been reading that i could play IOS but first i have a wii that i bought in 2007 or 2008 cant remember but anyways is says v3.01 and i wanted to know if i could install hackmii installer to homebrew my wii and play IOS games with having to modify my wii? and if so could i follow the steps that i was reading in [[i]REMOVED[/i]]. please let me know because i would like to do this.

Thanks to all who can help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2011 11:21PM by bg4545.
Re: NuBee and never mod my wii
April 26, 2011 11:28PM
Read this guide to install the Homebrew Channel.
Playing ISOs and installing cIOSes are against the rules here. We don't support piracy.
April 29, 2011 12:47AM
Thank you for the guide and i am sorry about the ISO, I'm all new with this info, im trying to get familiar it all this acronyms and Wii Jargon.
April 29, 2011 12:54AM
oh, i do have one more question my system is 3.01v should i upgraded, i have never upgraded since i bought it and its telling me its recommended me to upgrade the version. Should i or shouldn't i if ? i want to have homebrew but i dont want to brick my wii or break it or something like that if i upgrade it before i install or i install before i upgrade.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2011 12:56AM by up1urs.
April 29, 2011 04:00AM
You have three options:
1: If you have twilight princess(or can easily rent it) then don't upgrade untill you've installed using the twilight hack
2: If you have Lego star wars(Wii version), Lego Indiana Jones, Lego batman, or if your in the USA and have Super Smash Bros. Brawl(again renting these is fine), then upgrade fully and then use their repective hacks
3: Find a game realsed that has system menus 4.0, 4.1,or 4.2(sorry I don't have a list) upgrade using the update on these disks, then install using bannerbomb

Instructions for all the hacks can be found here
April 29, 2011 04:09AM
Bannerbomb v1 will work for you as well even below System Menu 4.0. Smash Stack is not only for USA there's all regions now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login