lost with homebreware
October 28, 2011 05:02PM
Hi complete noob here lol, my wii is on 4.2e, i have downloaded hackmii v0.8 and bannerman v2 and put them on sdhc card 4gig but when i put it in the wii its not reading it, any suggestions, thxs in advance if anyone can help
Re: lost with homebreware
October 28, 2011 05:36PM
SDHC doesn't work with Bannerbomb. You'll need to either use a regular SD card or update to 4.3 and use LetterBomb (I believe it does not work on 4.2, but perhaps await confirmation on that before updating). LetterBomb DOES work with SDHC.

Also, homebreware is the name of a paid-for scam package of free software, so I really hope you didn't buy that. It's just "homebrew".
October 29, 2011 12:48AM
huh? i thought that bannerbomb was the only exploit that DID support SDHC. all the other ones used the savezelda loader that didnt get SDHC until the letterbomb version.
October 29, 2011 02:04AM
hi, thxs for the response, @sifjar no didn't pay for it, should of said it was homebrew rather than homebreware lol like i said am a noob first time tryin to sort the kids wii, anyways managed to get homebrew on and bannerman i think, it comes up homebrew channel anyways, but cant play any iso back-up games that i have? just sick of spending £'s and the kids end up scratching the disc's that they wont play anymore, must hav at least 10-20 games not working and they always want to play the one that wont work lol any helps or directing in the rite way would be of thxs, read the tuts but get lost, am a noob lol
October 29, 2011 02:44AM
giantpune
huh? i thought that bannerbomb was the only exploit that DID support SDHC. all the other ones used the savezelda loader that didnt get SDHC until the letterbomb version.
Yeah I think you're right, but it could still be incompatible with certain specific cards which may have been the issue.

scouser11
hi, thxs for the response, @sifjar no didn't pay for it, should of said it was homebrew rather than homebreware lol like i said am a noob first time tryin to sort the kids wii, anyways managed to get homebrew on and bannerman i think, it comes up homebrew channel anyways, but cant play any iso back-up games that i have? just sick of spending £'s and the kids end up scratching the disc's that they wont play anymore, must hav at least 10-20 games not working and they always want to play the one that wont work lol any helps or directing in the rite way would be of thxs, read the tuts but get lost, am a noob lol
We don't support "backup" games. Read the forum rules.
October 29, 2011 02:57AM
sorry if i broke any rules, i have read and read and i think its just not going in lol sorry again if i broke the forum rules last thing i want to do
October 29, 2011 10:31AM
Oops, yeah Bannerbomb does support SDHC. My bad. I thought LetterBomb was the first to do so.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login