Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Letterbomb, Black Screen, Disk Drive Flashing Blue

Posted by ON3i11 
Letterbomb, Black Screen, Disk Drive Flashing Blue
October 30, 2011 09:11PM
I'm sorry about posting two topics about this, but I'm new to these foums and I'm not sure where I should be posting things. Anyways, I started up Letterbomb, then it said "Press 1 to continue" so I did. Then it told something along the lines of "Homebrew Channel can be installed, HackMii can be installed, BootMii can be installed only as an OS" So then I clicked A and it went to the next screen. It said some stuff, and then "Exit" was highlighted, So I clicked A. Then the screen went black, and the disk drive is flashing blue, and it's been doing this for about 5 minutes. Should I turn my wii off, or will that brick it?
Re: Letterbomb, Black Screen, Disk Drive Flashing Blue
October 30, 2011 09:53PM
Yes you can turn your Wii off. It sounds like you exited the HackMii Installer with ought installing anything. You should run it again and this time instead of choosing exit you should install the Homebrew Channel.
October 30, 2011 09:58PM
it didn't give me any other options? But I'll try.
October 30, 2011 10:02PM
Thankyou, I succesfully installed the Homebrew Channel.
October 31, 2011 08:03AM
hey BG4545 totally off topic but i was wondering if you could post a link for wiisx recompiled please. the link you have is broken, wiisx worked tho. i would have pm'd you but it was going to error page.

edit: i meant wii64 link is broken

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2011 08:09AM by lenox361.
October 31, 2011 08:21AM
lenox361
hey BG4545 totally off topic but i was wondering if you could post a link for wiisx recompiled please. the link you have is broken, wiisx worked tho. i would have pm'd you but it was going to error page.

My site has been having problems recently with storing files but for now get it from here: [www.mediafire.com]
And yes the PM system has been broken for quite a while, I'm trying to get mha (the admin) to fix it ASAP.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2011 08:22AM by bg4545.
October 31, 2011 10:44AM
much appreciated
November 03, 2011 08:41AM
bg4545
lenox361

My site has been having problems recently with storing files but for now get it from here: [www.mediafire.com]
And yes the PM system has been broken for quite a while, I'm trying to get mha (the admin) to fix it ASAP.

do u know anything about these programs exiting to black screen? i have to power down or hard shutdown.
November 05, 2011 12:44AM
lenox361
do u know anything about these programs exiting to black screen? i have to power down or hard shutdown.
No, I've never heard that. Is it only with these specific versions or does it also happen with the "official" ones from the EmulateMii Team?
November 05, 2011 10:46AM
its these specific ones, although i never really played through one all the way through (official versions) (thanks for recompiling them for usb support..if you could do this with the nintendo emulator with the cover mod that would be insane!) seeing as i didnt want to use the sd card since i have a 2 tb with only 1tb being used. lots of space but i do think it is only happening since i installed some forwarder channels, not to sure but i love channels seeing as how i dont like to load homebrew everytime, i am trying to make it as easy as possible for the girlfriend to find exactly what she wants from system menu. if u have channels u mind pm-ing me or posting them here, i love animated forwarders btw. youtube has been my only source and the latest one i dl for fceu gx did not load properly. sorrry i just got home from the bar so forgive me if i dont make sense or for rambling hehe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2011 10:48AM by lenox361.
September 14, 2012 11:14PM
I do the same except when i reach where it says exit i cant go up or down. :( Help?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login