Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how to use hombrew when it shows bubles

Posted by kamsi 
how to use hombrew when it shows bubles
January 02, 2012 07:28PM
I've installed homebrew channel succesfully now i have started it it just allows me to pop bubbles when I hit the home button it just shows me a list of things so I launched the bootmii I clicked wii it took me to the health and safety place i hit the homebrew it took me to the bubble pls someone help I will realy like it pls pls pls
Re: how to use hombrew when it shows bubles
January 02, 2012 07:40PM
So what exactly did you expect? What you have is the homebrew channel. If you have not added any apps, that is all there is to it. ALL Homebrew Channel does is load homebrew. If you don't have homebrew on your SD card, what could you possibly expect it to do?

Download a homebrew app or too and set them up on your SD card, then they will appear in the Homebrew Channel (HBC)
Re: how to use hombrew when it shows bubles
January 03, 2012 01:11AM
You need the apps folder on the root of your sd card, inside the apps folder you put the apps you want to run, one I would start with is the homebrew browser if your wii is connected to the internet from there you can download and install apps right to the sd card without removing the sd card and using your computer, another good app is wiimc its a media app. You can also find the list apps in the wiki at wiibrew.org
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login