Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unable to connect to internet?

Posted by zirus101 
Unable to connect to internet?
April 05, 2012 02:36AM
When my brother tried to hack the wii AGES ago, he deleted the system menu. And he presumed it was bricked. The wii was left alone for 6 months, until I sat down to try and get it to work. Well, I got the wii working using the bootmii and priiloader menus, but I cannot access the internet settings! No wii settings what-so-ever to be exact. And I want internet connect to use the homebrew channel :s So, this question in a nutshell: Anyway I can get to the internet settings via priiloader or bootmii? Or anyway that is easy for noobs and does not involve deleting any save games no matter what happens? (other note: I had it connected to the internet at my house somehow and managed to get some games before I moved. And now I have a new router)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2012 02:37AM by zirus101.
Re: Unable to connect to internet?
April 05, 2012 02:54PM
I had issues with mine and the router no matter what i tried it.wouldn't connect but oncei removed the security off the router it would connect.
Re: Unable to connect to internet?
April 06, 2012 03:18AM
Did you already re-install the System Menu? It's unclear whether you're just using Priiloader/BootMii or if you have the System Menu back and cannot access the settings. I think a re-install of the correct system menu with DOP-Mii would do the trick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login