Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew Browser wont load

Posted by GLKeepr1 
Homebrew Browser wont load
July 04, 2012 05:12AM
I need help! I have followed all of the tutorials online and did everything right but its still not working! I have HBC downloaded and it works fine but i need to get HBB so i can download apps. I have the apps folder on my SD card and the HBB file copied into it, but everytime i go to lanch HBC i should be getting a screen showing that HBC in loading but nothing happens but bubbles in the background. im connected to the internet. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2012 05:14AM by GLKeepr1.
Re: Homebrew Browser wont load
July 04, 2012 08:17AM
Your SD card should have the "apps" folder. In the "apps" folder should be a folder called "homebrew_browser" and then inside that folder should be a "boot.dol" file along with other files the app uses to run.
September 03, 2012 06:51AM
I have the same problem. all the files you mentioned are in the HBB folder. how do i get the hb channel to find them?
September 03, 2012 08:29AM
Why do you have a "HBB" folder? You should have your SD card, and on the SD card is the "apps" folder then inside that, "homebrew_browser" then inside that all the files such as "boot.dol" and "icon.png" etc.

SD:\apps\homebrew_browser\boot.dol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login