Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

sd card probl

Posted by matiqan 
sd card probl
July 20, 2012 08:47PM
Hello there,
First of sorry if wrong forum but I'm new in wii busines and needed some help (yes used search first).
Just got a Wii a cpl a days ago and wanted to do the "standard" mod via letterbomb but when i try to put in my Sd it won't fit in. The guy i got the wii from told me that he had a chip installed.
I was wonderi g if it is possible that the chip is blocking the sd, and if there is any other way to install the channel without sd.
Please share your ideas with me.

Thnx in advance
Re: sd card probl
July 20, 2012 11:22PM
Sounds like the last guy broke the SD card slot, there's no other way to install homebrew unfortunately.
July 21, 2012 08:40AM
It may be obvious but maybe you're trying to insert it upside down? The metal parts of the SD card should be facing away from the disc slot. I don't mean to insult your intelligence but sometimes these things come up.
July 21, 2012 10:28AM
Thnx for the answers guys. No, i was trying the correct way but it looks like something just won't let it in.
So any sugesstion on what to do?
thnx again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2012 01:22PM by matiqan.
July 21, 2012 12:16PM
You could try reading the rules of these forums ;)
July 21, 2012 01:21PM
Haaaahhaaaa, will try and find help otherplace :p. Thnx
August 23, 2012 01:24AM
you can also use a USB drive( don't ask me witch one because I used an sd card)(lexar 8gb)
August 23, 2012 01:56AM
eddie
you can also use a USB drive( don't ask me witch one because I used an sd card)(lexar 8gb)
You can't use a USB drive to install homebrew.
August 23, 2012 11:55PM
look it up on the internet,bub.
August 24, 2012 12:05AM
It's not possible. Yes you can run homebrew from USB, but you need an SD card to install the HBC (which is what the OP needed). Try reading a little closer next time.
August 24, 2012 12:37AM
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.