Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HELP letterbomb doesnt work

Posted by goodoldtimes 
HELP letterbomb doesnt work
August 21, 2012 10:13AM
Hi there,

I did a forum search and couldn find what is wrong. I downloaded letterbomb, put an a new formattetd 512mb SD card. (i doublechecked my version and mac adress, i also checked that wii system date/time is correct) But when i enter wii messagebord i dont see anything except the usual letters about my playing history.

What am i doing wrong?
Re: HELP letterbomb doesnt work
August 21, 2012 02:42PM
Make sure you check the last few days for letters, I don't think it shows up on the day you do it, but on a previous day.
August 23, 2012 01:03AM
also make sure you have bootmii v1.0 installed
August 23, 2012 01:50AM
eddie
also make sure you have bootmii v1.0 installed
That doesn't make much sense. The current version of BootMii is 1.4 and it gets installed with the HackMii Installer v1.0. You can't have BootMii installed before you run letterbomb because you need letterbomb to install BootMii (and the HBC). If you mean to make sure the HackMii Installer v1.0 is on the SD card then that is irrelevant because OP hasn't run the exploit yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2012 01:52AM by bg4545.
August 24, 2012 12:05AM
if your telling me it would not work if I tried to get the homebrew channel because of that, I already had it on my sd card and it worked fine
August 24, 2012 12:13AM
Did you even read my post? BootMii is not to be confused with HackMii. Having HackMii or BootMii or anything is irrelevant because the OP hasn't run the exploit yet.
Please refrain from posting if you aren't adding any useful information.
August 24, 2012 12:35AM
just change the subject.
August 24, 2012 12:49AM
@goodoldtimes: If you have any more issues please create a new topic.

This topic has served its purpose.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.