Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii cant seem to update

Posted by Kbra 
Wii cant seem to update
August 23, 2012 09:52AM
Hi guys i was wondering if you could help me on this problem, i had my wii hacked with 4.3u and i reformat reset to clear things upp (I had priiloader) now when i go to my wii i try to update it but it says it has all the updates available which it dont has cause im in 4.1u. i tried everything fire wall connection is fine. Its not the first time i reformat then directly update i dont know why this is happening now. Help would be really appreciated because i tried googling alot and i cant manage to find a solution for this. No error codes i just cant update cause wii says i already have all updates available.
Re: Wii cant seem to update
August 23, 2012 01:20PM
Formatting does not remove Priiloader. It is still there, and it is blocking your update. Hold reset when you turn on the Wii, go into System Menu hacks and turn them all off, then load the system menu and perform the update.
August 24, 2012 04:19AM
Just tried it, doesnt work, i dont really think i still have priiloader. Maybe it got bugged or something? i dunno, any other solution i can try?
August 28, 2012 11:41AM
If all you did was format your Wii from the settings menu, you DO still have priiloader.
September 05, 2012 06:27AM
Well, i cant load priiloader, i tried. Any solution? And as i said its not the first time i formatted the with priiloader its like the third time or 4, and the other times i could update without problem. thats why i find it weird.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2012 06:30AM by Kbra.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login