Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Laggy videos?

Posted by howrandom 
Laggy videos?
March 17, 2013 08:14PM
Hi there, I have tried searching and had no luck, I have tried all different media players and get different errors with each ones

WiiMc some videos are really laggy even when disabling the drop frame rate, and GeexBox just wont load certain videos and Mplayer CE has lines going along the right hand side of the screen

are there certain frame rates that the Wii doesn't support? and if so what can I use to convert videos so the Wii can play it, I use a hard drive to play my videos if this makes a difference

Hope someone can help and if this problem is already on this forum I haven't been able to find it and I apologise

thank you :)
Re: Laggy videos?
March 18, 2013 06:23PM
The Wii is barely more powerful than the gamecube. You cannot expect it to run videos well.
All I can do is suggest that you reduce the quality of the video, such as the resolution. The video cables the Wii uses can only output in 480p anyway.
Re: Laggy videos?
March 18, 2013 07:05PM
Ah thank you I didn't know that I will get a video converter now and convert the ones that don't work, will save some space on the hard drive too haha

thanks again :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login