Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where to find AnyRegion Changer offline system menus?

Posted by Jelster64 
Where to find AnyRegion Changer offline system menus?
October 04, 2015 09:22PM
Hi,

I often use AnyRegion Changer to switch back and forth between the Japanese Wii menu and the European Wii menu. Whenever I do that, the program searches my SD card to see if I have the menu on it before asking me to download it from the Internet.

Here's the problem: searching the SD card takes an hour. I'm not exaggerating. It literally takes an hour. There is apparently a way to download the Wii menus onto a computer and put them onto the SD card in advance, so my question is: where do I find these? And where should I put them onto my SD card? It'd be awesome to be able to switch menus without needing to wait for so long. Any help is highly appreciated.
Re: Where to find AnyRegion Changer offline system menus?
October 05, 2015 08:05AM
Why do you even need to switch back and forth between regions? If it's for region-free games, just install Priiloader and enable region-free hacks.

EDIT: Hit comma instead of full stop and I had to fix it >:V

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2015 08:06AM by JjStAr.
October 05, 2015 03:20PM
I speedrun Zelda: Ocarina of Time on Wii VC. I need to use the Japanese version for that, since the text goes by much faster. Before the game starts, a message shows up that says "You will need the Classic Controller." in Japanese, which looks like this:

However, if the Japanese Wii menu isn't installed, the Wii will be unable to load the Japanese characters and it will show this instead:

That looks out of place and ugly, which is why I want to install a Japanese Wii menu.

However, every time I want to play US GameCube games, the game will say that the memory card is corrupted. That problem is completely solved when I switch my Wii menu to be in English again.

Therefore, I need to be able to use both menus. ARC searches my SD card for a Wii menu before asking me to download it from the Internet, therefore, it must be possible to download the menu using my computer and put it onto my SD card in advance. I just don't know where to find them.
October 06, 2015 07:31AM
I think I see. Well, I've never needed to use AnyRegion Changer, nor have I used it, so I can't really help you. Sorry.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login