Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

help with homebrew install

Posted by spargo 
help with homebrew install
February 13, 2009 06:12AM
Hi my problem is when i try to save the hacked save game from the sd card it says' you must play the game first'. Obviously i have the zelda disc and played it and saved. Do you have to finish the game or get to a certain point? New to this thanks for any help.
Re: help with homebrew install
February 13, 2009 12:12PM
I am having exactly the same problem!
Re: help with homebrew install
February 13, 2009 03:21PM
just play the game enough to already have a game save on it... you don't have to beat it.
Re: help with Region-Changer install
February 13, 2009 03:44PM
hi been browsing web for a while now about how to change the wii Region from jap to english menu and this site looked to be the best to find my answers i have a mod wii with the dc2 chip the problem is its all in jap and i wanted it to be english ..lol right i followed instructions and i have the hbc up and running i got hold of some apps to look at alls well i did the install with the twlight hack no problems there i got hold of tona Region-Changer v 1.1
and put it in the apps folder on the sd card this is where im stuck coz the hbc dosnt find the Region-Changer on the sd card and ive looked everywhere for awswer cant find so im hoping you can help me out my v3.3j so will i need to downgrade as well
Re: help with Region-Changer install
February 13, 2009 10:17PM
you need to make sure the region changer dol is called boot.dol

alsso, if you change your region, you might wanna check that your chip is set to the new region if it has that feature.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login