Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNES

Posted by tylergamer 
SNES
February 14, 2009 05:03AM
I would like to put the SNES as a channel just like the homebrew looks when I first turn on my system. How would I go about doing this. I just started doing all this fun stuff today. Got the homebrew channel installed and working. running 3.3U
Re: SNES
February 14, 2009 05:08AM
tylergamer
I would like to put the SNES as a channel just like the homebrew looks when I first turn on my system. How would I go about doing this. I just started doing all this fun stuff today. Got the homebrew channel installed and working. running 3.3U
The short answer: You can't.
February 14, 2009 05:11AM
I have seen people on youtube with it and one guy was talking about Use "WAD Manager" for install it.
February 14, 2009 05:14AM
Yeah, I know it's possible, but it is not exactly legal...
February 14, 2009 05:20AM
not yet...

they are working on a legal one, so keep your ears and eyes open...

EDIT
Actually, it is legal for you to create and install that channel, but it isn't legal for them to distribute their software, or the premade WADs of that channel...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2009 05:22AM by DrLucky.
February 14, 2009 01:39PM
Not exactly DrLucky, he'd also have to make the channel without a banner.
February 14, 2009 04:03PM
Arikado
Not exactly DrLucky, he'd also have to make the channel without a banner.

no, HE could make it with the banner, because he does have Nintendo's banner code in his wii... the illegal part is whoever is spreading the software around with that code in it.
February 14, 2009 04:21PM
You win DrLucky. Thanks for correcting me :) I got so wrapped up in other stuff I forgot the technicalities of distribution laws that dont apply to personal use.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login